The Tivoli Theatre Foundation is proud to announce its Annual Gala featuring Bob Weir & The Wolf Bros featuring The Wolfpack on February 24, 2023 at the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium. VIP tickets to the event will support the Tivoli Theatre Foundation's Friends of the Tivoli Fund, the organization's annual fund that supports the Foundation's mission of operating, promoting, and preserving three historic landmarks in Chattanooga - the Tivoli Theatre, Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium, and the Walker Theatre.
Gala Premium and regular admission tickets are on sale on December 9 at 10am -> TICKETS
GALA PREMIUM TICKETS INCLUDE
• Catered reception in the Walker Theatre and lobby before the concert and private bar during the show
• VIP concert seating
• Recognition on the event website and in the Memorial and Walker lobby
• Contribution toward annual Friends of Tivoli membership
• Gala goodie bag
• Access to VIP silent auction
• Live auction featuring signature memorabilia and exciting experiences
THE EVENING'S SCHEDULE
6:00 PM – Reception in Walker Theatre (Gala Premium ticket holders)
7:30 PM – Live auction from Memorial stage (all ticketed patrons)
8:00 PM – Concert Begins
*private VIP bar remains open throughout the event (Gala Premium ticket holders)
WHAT IS THE FRIENDS OF THE TIVOLI FUND AND HOW DOES THIS EVENT BENEFIT THE TIVOLI THEATRE FOUNDATION?
• The Friends of the Tivoli fund provides unrestricted operating support that enables us to run our organization, maintain our venues, engage the Chattanooga community, attract fantastic shows and so much more!
• Program our venues with high-quality productions from touring Broadway to music, comedy, dance, and movies.
• Support the Tivoli Foundation's ability to remain home to many of our community's most important performing arts organizations, such as the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera, and other community events, like Moon River Festival and the tribute to the late Leslie Jordan.
• Support our ongoing work to enhance the quality of life in Chattanooga and to foster the constant evolution of the city center of downtown as a vital, inviting center of cultural activity and entertainment.
IS MY GALA PREMIUM TICKET PURCHASE TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
• Yes, a portion of the ticket price is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. We will provide a letter including this amount after the event.
WHERE IS THE PREMIUM SEATING LOCATED?
• Premium seats are located in the front of the orchestra - within the first 13 rows.
WHERE DO I CHECK IN FOR THE GALA PREMIUM RECEPTION?
• Your Gala Premium ticket will provide entry into the Memorial before the doors open to the public. Check in is at the 1921 Society entrance. If you're standing at the front entrance of Memorial Auditorium, the 1921 Society entrance is the door farthest to the right with the red carpet and door decal.
• After entering through the 1921 Society entrance, the Tivoli Theatre Foundation Development Office will be on your right. In that space will be a concierge, coat check, and storage for Premium guests.
WHERE IS THE PRE-SHOW RECEPTION HELD?
• The pre-show reception will be held in the Walker Theatre & lobby.
WHERE IS THE GALA PREMIUM BAR OPEN DURING THE SHOW LOCATED?
• The Gala Premium bar will be located in the Walker Theatre lobby. Look for signs during the reception or ask an usher how to find it. The bar will remain open for Gala Premium ticket holders throughout the show.
WHAT IS THE ATTIRE?
• We want you to dress for the experience you'd like to have. Cocktail or dressy casual are both acceptable.
CAN I MAKE A DONATION EVEN THOUGH I CANNOT ATTEND THE EVENT?
• Absolutely! We are appreciative of your support. You can make a check out to the Tivoli Theatre Foundation and, in the memo line, put "Gala," or you can make a gift online by CLICKING HERE. Mailing address: Tivoli Theatre Foundation, 399 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402
ARE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT?
• All our presenter sponsorships have been taken, but we still have available Mobile Platform, Gold, and Host level sponsorships. We are also looking for auction items for our live and VIP silent auction. If interested, please email Amanda Fabrizio-Grzesik, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.