Club Two-Four is a new giving society for young professionals who want to support the Tivoli Theatre Foundation who are not quite ready for the 1921 Society. Young professionals between the ages of 21-35 who make a gift of $500 annually (between July 1-June 30) will become members of Club Two-Four. This tax-deductible gift can be made at once or in payments ($42 a month for a full year).
Members must provide their full birthdate to be a member of Club Two-Four. After their 35th birthday, they will be asked to join the 1921 Society of $1,000 annually ($84 a month for a full year). Additional perks for 1921 Society can be found at tivolichattanooga.com/friends.
Club Two-Four members receive the following:
- Advanced notice of show announcements, events, and on-sales, added to our general email list and recognition on website.
- Invites to Club Two-Four member only special events
- Invitation for two (2) to the Broadway season announcement party, donor recognition in playbills, and invitation to donor events.
- Four (4) complimentary concession vouchers – voucher card will be included in your welcome packet. This card will also function as your ID card to access the 1921 Society Lounge.
- 50% discount on tickets to Bobby Stone Film Series.
- Exclusive advanced ticket purchase pre-sales (limit 2 per household per show). Friend’s pre-sales subject to individual show availability and terms.
- Skip the lines! Separate entrance for Club Two-Four and Society members during Foundation shows.
- Access to the Society’s Lounge at all the venues for Foundation shows. Includes private bar, restroom, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, snacks, Wi-Fi, device charging station, large screen TV with the Football package.
- If there are non-Club Two-Four members in your group, they are welcome to come to the lounge. Guests that look underage will be carded at the bar.
- Foundation shows are shows that are put on by the Tivoli Theatre Foundation. They do not include Chattanooga Symphony Opera, Chattanooga Ballet, Chattanooga Boys Choir or rental shows/events.
If you’re interested in learning more about Club Two-Four, please email the development office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to become a member, please make your gift here.